Imtiozlar va afzalliklar
Participants of the "Urgut" free economic zone are exempted from paying the following:
- mol-mulk soligʻi 50%;
- land tax;
- tax on the use of water resources.
- Participants of the "Urgut" free economic zone are exempted from paying the following:
Respublikada ishlab chiqarilmaydigan va investitsiya bitimiga muvofiq investitsiya loyihasini amalga oshirish uchun qurilish davrida belgilangan tartibda olib kirilgan qurilish materiallari uchun bojxona toʻlovlarini (bundan qoʻshimcha qiymat soligʻi va bojxona rasmiylashtiruvi uchun yigʻimlar mustasno);
customs fees (excluding fees for customs clearance) when importing similar technological equipment according to the approved list that is not produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
When raw materials, materials and components used by the participants of special economic zones for production and sale of products for export are imported into the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, customs fees (with the exception of customs clearance fees) are not paid.
It should be noted that the above-mentioned benefits are granted for a period of 3 to 10 years, depending on the volume of investments, including:
- 3 million from 300 thousand US dollars. Up to USD - for a period of up to 3 years
- 3 mln. 5 million from US dollars. up to US dollars - for a period of up to 5 years;
- 5 million 10 million from US dollars. up to US dollars - for a period of up to 7 years;
- 10 mln. More than US dollars - for a period of up to 10 years.
O‘zbekiston – ulkan imkoniyatlar mamlakati